2018 Medical Academy Awards
- Nominators must submit their nominations to the Academy’s Central Coordination Office (CCO) between the 1st May of each year and and the 30th April of the following year.
- Submissions of nominations may be made online only by filling out the online “Nomination Form”.
- The required details of the nominated candidates and their work/study, as stated in the “Nomination Form”, may be included and attached electronically (online) only.
- No self-nomination is accepted.
- Nominations may be submitted by nominators regardless of their social, business or family relations to the persons they nominate.
- Nominators must be "qualified" and "academically or non-academically titled" medical professionals.
- Nominators may nominate prospective candidates as individuals or groups depending upon the rights/ownership of their submitted work or study.
We take your privacy very seriously and your details will never be shared with 3rd parties.
WAMS MEDICAL ACADEMY AWARDS NOMINATION FORM