The WAMS Fellowship is the highest Academy degree and granted to a limited number of Academy members. It is authorized, granted and issued by the Executive Council of the Academy. Although the title conventionally requires passing the Academy's Grade IV Exam, it is customary to exempt almost all the applicants from the exam since all of them are already distinguished academics who are acclaimed in their fields and spontaneously qualified for the fellowship title. Academy Fellows are WAMS Official Members. (See WAMS Memberships)
- Printed in premium quality certificate paper
- Size 12" x 16", Archival Heavyweight Paper (Matte) 5 lb., 10.4 point thick
- Fade-resistant with 90+ years archival rating
- 25th Anniversary WAMS Seal Watermark
- White Modern Frame 100% wood frame. Moulding Height: 13/16" Moulding Width: 7/8" Rabbet: 1/2"
- Acrylic protective glass
- Price + Shipping & Handling