Lumbar Spinal Canal Stenosis (in alliance with LMEDAC – ISLASS)
Lumbar Spinal Canal Stenosis
To be held at Kelee University & Kelee Anatomy and Surgical Training Center (KASTC), United Kingdom. November 9th, 2018
This course is a 360’ full review and update on the state of the art surgical treatment options in cases of lumbar spinal canal stenosis.
The technical advances need to be applied to the individual clinical condition. In other words, this course focuses on proper patient-procedure selection among the main surgical approach options.
The hands-on lab part offers the chance to practice the surgical techniques on fresh frozen cadavers with a 1:4 ratio.
Target audience: Ortho and Neuro spine surgeons, colleagues in training and as a refresher course.
- To have a greater understanding of spinal anatomy.
- To fortify techniques already present.
- To learn new techniques and consolidate existing knowledge and practice.
THE COURSE COVERS:
- Microsurgical approaches.
- Interspinous Decompression and Re-stabilisation.
- Endoscopic Technique.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self