Dr. Emad Fahim, MBBS
Fellow of the Academy, Member of the Executive Council, Member of the WAMS Faculty.
Dr. Emad Fahim is a general surgeon specialist from Egypt working in Al Adan Hospital in Kuwait. He has good experience in laparoscopic surgery and general surgery plus trauma surgery. Dr. Emad Fahim is very active, cooperative with learning scales and looks forward to extend his knowledge and practice.
- Bachelor Degree of Medicine & Surgery, Zagazig University - December 1994
- Masters degree in General Surgery, Cairo University - May 2001
- Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery from World Laparoscopy Hospital, India
- Diploma in Laparoscopic Surgery, Strasbourg University,France
- Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgery