Dr. Ram Niranjan Sahoo, MBBS, DCH, MD
Fellow of the Academy.
UG and PG in Internal Medicine from JIPMER Puducherry with super speciality Neurology training from NIMHANS Bengaluru, has nearly 30 years experience in patient care in tertiary care set up with teaching experience for UG and PG. Keen interest in Legal med and hospital management. Worked in various capacities at JIPMER Puducherry for 25 years and presently a Senior Medical Specialist at Hyderabad CGHS (Prakash Nagar Begumpet) taking care of all medical referrals from two states – Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. Conducting CMEs for doctors at various Association meetings.
- MBBS DCH MD(Gen. Med) – JIPMER Puducherry
- Fellowhip in Neurology – NIMHANS Bengaluru
- PGDMLE (Postgraduate Diploma in Medical Laws and Ethics) – National Law School of India Bengaluru
- Postgraduate Cert in Hosp Mgt. – National Inst of Family Health and Welfare New Delhi
- PGDCA – Puducherry Engg. College
- Diploma in Industrial Health
- Legal Medicine
- Hospital Administration
- Industrial Health
- Information Technologies in Heath Sector