Dr. Lejla Stojanovic, MD
Dr. Lejla Stojanovic, graduated from the Faculty of Medicine, University of Belgrade in 2010, an experienced clinical physician focused on prevention and early diagnosis. As part of the MediGroup staff based in Belgrade, Serbia. Graduated from Military Medical Academy and Clinical Center Serbia as a surgical assistant and a clinical doctor in the department of plastic surgery and hand surgery, also certified as an ultrasound specialist by the Klinicki Centar Srbije since 2013.
Postgraduate on the field of clinical Immunology and Allergology at KCS with great interest in immune profiling, gene sequencing, cell signaling, reproductive and steam cells biomechanism.
Dr. Lejla is part of the regenerative medicine team leaders in her country, in 2019 she became part of the RegenerAge-Bioquark Corp, based in the U.S. She is the RegenerAge Clinic and RegenerAge Life initiatives Chief Medical Officer and with her experience and wise leadership multiple clinical reviews and scientific based articles have been written.
Speaker for multiple international medical conferences, she brings the ethical experience and skills on every project she is part of.
Also, Dr. Lejla has participated in many medical reviews and columns, as in numerous media appearances including national TV, radio shows and international blogs, podcasts, etc.
Her last developed initiative work was about the recent pandemic being the author of a particular designed regenerative medicine based protocol: “Advanced treatment for Covid19 including immunoprophylaxis, prevention and treatment of severe viral pneumonia with seroconvalescent antibody transfer and application of MSCs. Trial is designed as randomized, double blinded placebo with comparison between two cell types regarding to immunomodulation of cytokine storm induced by Sars-CoV-2 virus leading to severe Covid19 pulmonary failure.” A study in process of approval at different international medical councils.
Other important matters and certifications about Dr. Stojanovic:
- Fellow at the WAMS (World Academy of Medical Sciences)
- Vice President of the Committee for secondary and tertiary health care in private practice (Medical Chamber of Serbia),
- ISOS (Immunological Society of Serbia),
- Member of Serbian Association for the Treatment of Wounds,
- Member of IUIS ( International Union of Immunological Societies )
- Member of EAACI ( European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology)
- Member of SLK/SLD Serbian Medical Chamber/Serbian Medical Association
- C.M.A.S. licensed diver and fitness oriented